Monday, November 07, 2005

Berger Review! Good Bergers at Goodburger

JB and I have been waiting for Good Burger to open. We saw the signs on the windows, we read the news of the its opening and today we ate it.
And it is a good burger.

Burgers are small, very juicy and delicious. I opted for a plain hamburger with lettuce, tomato & onion. JB had a cheeseburger with the works which, in addition to what I had, has mustard, mayo, ketchup and pickles. We split the fries which were Mickey’s D style but not quite as good.

It was super crowded at 1PM on a Monday. Its on 43rd & 2nd so it is packed with business people and tourists. There are very few seats. JB stood while I was on a stool at the counter.

Here’s the complaint. This place is expensive. A hamburger, fries & a drink make a combo which is priced at $8.00. The hamburger alone is $4.75. And neither of those prices includes cheese. But is it worth it? Sometimes. I think its worth a try, I mean I have to try every Berger place out there. But I’ve had better for less.
Shack burger anyone?

Until we eat again, KLB

No comments: