Saturday, April 04, 2015

Quicksie Takeout: Beyond Philly, Blue Point, NY

Shout out to Groupon for introducing me to Beyond Philly, a very casual Cheesesteak place in Blue Point. Had I not seen, and subsequently bought, that Groupon, I would never have known about this specialty spot. It's no Pat's (or Geno's for that matter) but it hits the spot when you are beyond Philly. Get it?

JB had a classic "wit whiz and onions". Everything was fresh and authentic. It could have used more of kick but that did not stop him! 

My Italian Chicken was cheesesteak style with melted mozzarella and tomatoes. The tomatoes were mealy, which I should have gathered since it is March, though aside from that, I liked my choice. I'm not really a cheese whiz kind of gal. 

Hot dogs and burgers round out the selections. Plus fries, rings and corn nuggets. No kale salad here. 

In the mood for some grub? Go for it. 

Until our next Burger,
KLB

Beyond Philly
168 Montauk Highway
Blue Point, NY
631.868.3896
beyondphillysteaks.com



  • No comments: