Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A Mistake in Googling: Greek Island Diner, Wading River, NY

I have a problem.  I am always looking for a new restaurant and sometimes I get led astray.  Take for example yesterday, when I'm at the doctor for an evening checkup in Wading River which is about 25 minutes away from home.  Close enough that I know where I am, but far enough where I don't really know the culinary landscape.  So in the waiting room, I Google.  And waiting in the office, I Google.  And then I text JB saying I've found the perfect takeout.  1 hour and $30 later, we have a mediocre falafel sandwich that resembles a chicken cutlet,  decent fries, and a Greek Salad big enough to feed a family of 10. 

So lesson learned, sometimes Google is not your friend. 

Until our next berger,
KLB

Greek Island Diner
6324 Rte 25A # 6  Wading River, NY 11792
631.886.1989
greekislanddiner.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mistake is yours. This establishments Falafels are in the form of a ball. If you wanted a small salad why did'nt you order one

Anonymous said...

You do not seem satisfied no matter where you go.